PVC FOAM BOARD
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10000000 Square Foot
- 110 INR
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 1000.00 INR
- easy to use
- furniture, modular kitchen, basket ,wrodrob , almirah, interior, exterior, hotel hospital furniture, table, box, shoes rack, chair, dining table , office table, etc...
- Product Type
- poly vinyl board pvc board
- waterproof, fire retardant, easy to use
PVC FOAM SHEET
PVC foam board, also known as PVC Sun Board, Poly vinyl Board, PVC Foam sheet Andy board and Chevron board, is used extensively in both indoor and outdoor applications. Its chemical composition is Poly Vinyl Chloride. It is used in advertising, building and furniture industries. PVC foam board is made of light weight, foamed PVC, which is lightweight, moisture and corrosion resistant. It is resistant to chemicals and has low water absorption. Thickness of the material ranges from 6 mm to 45 mm. The surface of the foam board can be easily engraved, milled, embossed, painted, printed and laminated according to the requirements. Also, they do not decay with time and their colors do not fade for a long time.
Uses of PVC foam boards are:
- Ceilings of cars, buses, trainInterior panels, decorative panels, building wall panels
- Office, public, residential and commercial buildings
- Screen printing, advertising, computer lettering
- Signs, display panels, labelling and board industry
- Chemical corrosion engineering
- Panels of refrigerators, kitchen cabinets
- Sports equipment
- Waterfront facilities, moisture and water based materials
Features of PVC foam board:
Fire resistant, water proof and resists moth, acid, heat, light, vibrations and noise.
Superior quality of wood processing
Ideal substitute for Aluminium, wood and other composites
Smooth plate surface is very hard with minimal scratching. So, it is ideal for furniture, cabinets etc.
Has high thermal and acoustic insulation properties
It is flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
It is resistant to mould and mildew and has non-moisture absorbent and anti-shock qualities.
Colours of the foam are long lasting with minimal fading.
Texture is light and portable. Can be constructed and transported easily.
Common carpentry tools can be used for working on the material.
PVC foam board can be subject to nailing, sawing, drilling, pasting and other types of processing.
Suited to heat bending, folding and thermoforming.
Smooth surface, ideal for printing.
Easy fabrication, handling and cutting
Main characteristics of PVC foam board, which you can expect from PVC
foam sheet suppliers are:
Fire and heat resistant
Moisture and corrosion resistant
Shock and noise resistant
Durable but lightweight
These are some aspects of PVC foam board.
SIZE: (1220 X 2440 MM) / (4 X 8 FEET) / (1.21 X 2.43 METER)
THICKNESS: 6 MM TO 45 MM
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 500 Square Foot Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- iso 9001 2019